View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:23 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  
Live

I am on speed! Real coffee is like speed in my system. I am and have been total decaf...well, except for a few brownies over the last few days.

And why just yesterday, Fri, I bought him ice cream as that is his favorite treat.

No he is not going to appreciate he and I both know full well that he has trouble sleeping and I am making it impossible or just about.

This is revenge....the cleaning.
Y'know...what can he say really, the bitch cleaned the whole house all night and I couldn't sleep. Did she vacuum? No. hang pictures? No. etc.

Okay, it is getting late enough....we always get up early...he often gets up around 5-6....bet he wont today. But I am going to change those blinds and then go take a shower. And the bathroom adjoins the bedroom.

I tried to perc some more of his coffee but apparently I don't know how. That is going to mess him up first thing in the groggy, growly morning! The water is in there but it won't perc. I don't know why. But he left it empty and is liable to make a real mess with it. Unless I remember to tell him. Hope I am not in the shower at the time!

Be annoying but blameless is the way my deviant mind is working.

Sorry Never, hope you get some real rest.

Definately the beach Raerae...you deserve it.

Won't go into the bedroom again until he gets up so I guess I will be wearing a towel.