View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
cookconfay

Gosh I typed about a half a page and then it disappeared again!!!

Anyways. . .the bottom line was. . .glad everyone seems better today!

Cinder. . .sorry to hear about the funds. . .sure screws with my mood when someone messes with my money! Hang in there and keep the faith.

Loves. . .glad you are feeling better too, take it easy!

Teke. . .glad things are better for you today too. . .sounds like you better take it easy too.

Anvil. . .ICK the thought of a night like that makes me wanna barf! But that's a good thing. In my other post that disappeared I was talking about laughing so hard last night it was like doing acid or something. My cheeks hurt and my gut hurt from laughing so hard and so long. But it was a good thing. Laughter is a wonderful medicine. . .releases alot of endorphines too.

Which brings to mind another point. . .this site and how addicted I am to it. . .always puts a smile on my face and lots of times ya'll just crack me up! The descriptions and how you all word them are great. Don't even "know" ya'll, but I feel like ya'll are some of my closest friends. . .you know like we went to different schools together. . .LOL

Last night was good, abf enjoyed the meeting although very very smokey and he doesn't smoke but. . .I do still trying to quit too by the way. Then out to dinner and listened to lots of music and then all the laughing, it was all good.

This morning plumber came and raped me for $147.00 but sometimes you gotta suck it up. . .huh? Now it's fixed though. . .no shower in standing water today and thank god for that!

Gotta go collect the 3 yr old from my sister's house in a minute and run errands and do some work from home but the money might replace what I just spent on the plumber so it'll be a push I guess.

I hope all of you have a lovely day and think happy thoughts and I'm sure I'll be checking this computer everytime I walk by. . . LOL

Oh. . .and abf wants to go to ANOTHER meeting tonight. . .go figure???