Old 07-13-2007, 01:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TexasGirl

Another take on why some of us seek chaos

As I have mentioned before, I'm always looking for the shoe that fits in regard to how I ended up where I did. Nothing has ever felt quite right, but I stumbled across another idea today. I think it could definitely be a fit for me, and I wanted to share it in case it could help some of you too!

Some people keep their lives or spaces disorganized because they love the thrill of coming to their own rescue and seeing their way through almost impossible situations. Often, people like this grew up under challenging circumstances and more so than anyone know how to handle a crisis.
This was instantly a fit for my life. I love the rush I get after I am able to just narrowly escape a mishap. Whew, I managed to cover that check with some random money that came in. Wow, I was racing around to get the party for work done before the guests arrive, and I'm carrying off the boxes on the side while the guests are showing up. Close call, I raced around my apartment in record speed, cleaning everything in minutes before company arrives. It makes me wonder if somehow that ties into chaos in my personal life too, specifically life with XAH. I haven't quite gotten that part yet, but I'm thinking on it. Anyway, I thought maybe it could give some of you lightbulbs too!