View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:35 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by teke View Post
love the avatar cindy, you are a good looking bunch. you guys really do crack me up too, and i'm tring not to do too much laughing, it still hurts when i laugh.

what do yall think about this, ah called again this morning, he is so concerned about why we haven't gotten any money yet, but when he left he claimed to not care anything about us and said not to call him for anything cause he had nothing for us. yet he's busy trying to make sure i get the childsupport and if not by tomorrow, said that he could pay half the bill and buy us a few groceries. says he don't want to feel guilty about the kids, does this make sense to anyone or do you think that there is a hidden agenda?

i know that you can't understand the mind of an addict but i'm just curious to know what this sounds like to you. don't know if it really matter, but i'm just curious
I don't know Teke. He is the one looking bad right now. He may be trying to compensate for what he's done. Maybe he's having a guilty moment. Try not to read too much into it though. I've done that before and ended up hurt all over again.