View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 07:14 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
lostparent

Thanks everyone ! I'm sorry for being a pest about asking for prayers for the kids but just knowing there's a chance we could lose any of them scares me. We were told that even though the call was made on Crystal that all the kids could be taken if they don't like our home. It don't matter to them how much you love them or how happy they are. Crystal ( ad) isn't using drugs right now because she is pregnant, but she is still being stupid. Her sister an I are so upset by all this. Yet Crystal is more concerned with boyfriends problems. I just pray she can stay out of trouble until this is over. Most mothers would put their kids first before a bf. We tried to talk to her an she just gets mad at us. These kids would be scared to death to be taken to live with strangers. Her son is use to her not being around much, but he would never understand being taken away from the only home he's ever had. I just wish the lady would have came today an got this over with. It feels like someone has a gun to my head waiting to decide if they should pull the trigger.