View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Lobo

Well, just like I learned last night at the hospital with AD.........being homicidal is grounds to have him 302'd. I feel your pain.......AD lashed out at me and said things to me that no child should ever say to a mother or father. She put on a real sideshow for the whole emergency room. I never had any child of mine look so evil as she did to me last night. I know what you mean.......I raised her up in a very good middle class home with all of the niceties that life has to offer. Parents with careers, college educated siblings with good jobs. She had the same opportunities as her siblings and probably more because she was the baby and the only girl. It is a slap in the face for all that we do for them. Not to mention the love and the giving of myself. I would drop anything to spend time with her. I just don't know how we can be treated this way. The disrespect is unbelievable.
Stay strong, Lake......he is just mad at you for cutting him off. We are in the same boat right now because mine hates me right now and has told me so several times.
I can only hope that someday sooner than later that they make up for it by building good lives for themselves.

Blessings on you and your family............Lois