View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 10:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
dollydo
I'm no angel!

Maybe this will help you, I am a believer in the power of the subconcious mind here is an intro:

The subconscious part of your mind is that part where dreams occur, habits are formed, memories are suppressed and many other functions occur. An interesting part about the subconscious mind is that it does not know fact from fantasy. So what is true in the subconscious mind becomes true in reality.

If you think of the subconscious mind as the brain's computer, it is easier to understand, reprogram the brain's computer. Like with any reprogramming, we delete that information that is negative and replace it with positive information.

You can reprogram your mind (the brains computer) with positive thoughts, every night right before you go to sleep, when you are calm and ready to drift off, feed your subconcious mind a positive such as: "I am lovable, I am deserving, I am happy". Do this every night, until your concious mind believes it, and your concious mind is reprogrammed. Your concious mind only believes what is fed to it through your subconcious mind.

When you have reprogrammed that part, move onto another positive thought, say the same thing over and over, every night and the change will occur, the concious part of the brain has no choice. The subconcious mind is the controller of your emotions, it keeps your heart pumping, your limbs working, it does it all.

I constantly feed positive thoughts to my subconcious mind, by doing this I have become a more rational, happy person.