Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Noah812

Done - Wow what a ride you have been on. Its too bad that warning labels can't be temporarily placed on an intimate part of an addicts body warning of the screwball crap they will end up doing to us if we stay. Once they have been nice boys and girls for a very long time the tatto comes off. I hear you mentioning your financial contribution (so to speak) into her addiction and I can tell that you are bothered by it as it would me. Well I was the money donor for a time and it made me feel bad as well. I actually broke it off with xagf after about a year as I knew I could do better than this abusive addict and people here at SR showed me that it could continue for decades. My advice to you is forget about the money you wasted on her filthy habit and instead now concentrate on how you are going to make it up to youself. You state you make 100,000 a year, you are already doing better than most people, Like it or not. As far as the small child you have to make that choice but I think distance from her in every way is best. I would recommend that you change your numbers and moms if she does not stop calling. Do not discuss her with her family as they want her better and are in the middle too but YOU are trying to move on with your life without the burden that they still have to be bothered with, xagf. I went through this same crap as you are, I know what these women/men are capable of. Also keep in mind that you have rights too. Just because you got hooked up with a drug addict does not mean that she can ruin your life, that you should allow her too or that the police should be on her side because she is a woman. Most cops see this crap everyday and feel for your possition and would tell you to stay away from her and call if you need them. I think if you start spending as much time on yourself and your recovery as you have trying to be nice to xagf you will find yourself quickly gaining the strength that you need to get on with your life. My xagf was 39, mother of 2, lived together off an on, DOC was crack, coke but meth is now her new doc. Your xagf sounds like mine...it could be meth that she is on...makes people crazy...the hits last for 12 hours or days...its nasty. Take care of yourself and your family.

Last edited by Noah812; 07-03-2007 at 12:52 PM.