View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 12:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

his emails to me

they are only supposed to be about the kids right now, but he ellaborated a little on that..he told me he wishes he could see me just for a minute and just maybe a hug?
also that "i looked cute in court and he just wanted to hold me"/
also he said that my mom, step dad and sister and myself could come down to his brother's shore house tomorrow and we dont have to talk.....i dont even think that is possible given the FM restraints......he also mentioned our rental house and how he had to put money into it to fix it up to sell, that we are getting alot of showings and people seem to like it..so that is good news.....

Nothing was mean or harassing...I feel bad for him, i really do,...but i also dont see any mention of any anger management or substance abuse evaluation..i did email him back saying that i hope is working on that....my lawyer told me i have to get that organized so that he can present it to him..and then if he agrees to the person, its a go.i am trying to find a qualified psychiatrist to do the evaluation. Its not easy to find someone. I havent gotten in touch with anyone yet.. im sure people are away due to the holiday as well.....

oh--about the money being withdrawled he did say it was for the fixing up of the house and now he wont need to take out any more than $400/wk. or maybe less than that.

I know i should probably just tell him that we need to keep the dialogue of the emails to be just about the kids right now...shouldnt i?? i feel my co-dependance at work here, finding it hard to do that..