Old 07-03-2007, 05:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

Dear you could almost be writing about me and my sister...she is the one who over eats I am the one who just eats normally. My family thinks I starve myself because I am of a normal weight.

I know my sister suffers so much it breaks my heart. She is very pretty and I am sure you are too. Blonde/blue is not the only thing beautiful...

One day my sister said to me "Oh you are really full of yourself aren't you" our eyes connected and we both had a moment of revelation...I have seen that she is outside of her body most of the time. She doesn't love her body so she seems to project herself out of her body most of the time. Yet as long as we live we are connected to our bodies even if by a thread.

I have found that my body is my possession it is the one possession of mine that I just can't do without it requires some maintenance: washing, feeding, sleep.

My sister does not seem to possess her body but she does have many possessions that she cherishes do you have a possession that you cherish? Can you see yourself cherishing your body in the same way you cherish other possessions? Your body wants to be full of you....

I will pray that you will Love your body be gentle with your body