View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 04:07 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
mistydawn_2001

thanks for writing

thank you very much for your help i'm going to look around online somemore. right now he is going though a bad time he is brok he got 1500 $'s from school(we go to a electricity class togather thats how we met) he told me first about the weed. then said he was trying to quit the oxys. he has spent alot of money on drugs he says hes addicted and wants to quit but i told him about this site and he said he didnt want to quit. he isnt violent but when hes sober it is a little scary i dont seem to know him, sober. I told him i couldnt come over tonight and he got mad so my mom said shed wacth my daughter so i can go over. I guess we will have to talk but i am kinda nervous about bringing stuff up. I worry about his kids they live with him and his mom their mom is in prison they are very sweet, but the drugs seem to be more im portant. thank you guys agian i'll write more later about how it goes. I can go anon? meetings but the have to be weekends or days i go to school every weekday evening. thanks agian misty dawn