View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 09:42 AM
  # 356 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Okay...totally off topic, but this is an off topic thread right? Today I've been wondering about the difference in the way men and women think...My spouse, God love him, has gotten into throwing loads of laundry in. That's great...woo-hoo, and I have learned to never put anything in the hamper that shouldn't go in the washer or that might run, because there's no telling when he'll get the urge and there is no sorting, it just all goes in. But the killer is the dryer. If I'm not around and the load stops, it's up to his logic to decide what goes in and what doesn't. I've tried to explain but I'm still in training I guess.

Today I found 2 of tops a size or two smaller. I once again repeated my general rule of thumb for his laundry loads...if it is a bottom, it can go in the dryer (when called "chicken legs" you don't have to worry about overflowing the jeans, lol. If I could put what is on my waist onto my hips and legs, that would be cool) If it is a top, leave it aside. This seemed like a new rule of thumb to him...Apparently his logic was if it looked more dressy, don't put it in the dryer...If it was casual, do. He said I thought those were work out clothes. Hmmm, they weren't but still...co ed gym, am I supposed to look as if my clothes were painted on to work out???

I do give him tons of credit for effort, though...now I'll just hide the clothes that shouldn't go through the dryer until he isn't around!