View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 07:59 AM
  # 355 (permalink)  
helpus

Yeah I thought you looked familiar, must have seen you there. lol. The week before I took the kids there to see Dido, which was very nice, it was the first concert the I took the kids to other than N Sync when they were young. Then we were in line, me holding my favorite beach blanket of all time, wen we finally got to go in, I was told I couldn't bring in the blanket. My choice was to walk a gazilion miles back to the car or just throw it out. I reluctently threw it out. I said I didn't understand cuz the week before I could bring it in. I was told it was not allowed because someone could catch it on fire. I thought oh man, this can't be good. Then I went to get bottled water, they took off the cap & handed me the water, I said could I please have my cap like I had the week before, they sais no...they can be used as weapons. Now I'm thinking, what have I brought my kids too. They were 12 & 14. So we are standing in a massive crowd, not sitting nicley on banket like the previous week, & my youngest taps me & says, mom what is this? Someone handed her a joint. I took it & gave that along with a new butt hole back to the person that handed it too her. That was the offical end of my concert days,Aerosmith was awesome, but my nerves were shot.