View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 11:48 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
raerae6

[Quote]:Before I went I would put in one of those cds and go to sleep to them. I do think it helped me with pronunciation and accent. I would listen to them now...but it would drive hubby crazy.[Quote]

LOL, that reminds me of an old episode of 'my 3 sons'. Fred MacMurray fell asleep in Chip's bed and Chip had a Spanish tape under his pillow to help him learn Spanish. The next day Fred was at work and he kept speaking in Spanish and couldn't figure out why.

I always wondered if that would help LOL

Why are you afraid to write? just do it. Pretend it's an assignment.

Don't check those flight plans yet! i am in the middle of a semster...i can't leave right now! I have a research paper to write.

Travel is always a good thing, never something to regret.

Yup, i decided to quit drinking. I don't feel like it much in the winter, but in the summer-maybe because summer is short here-I just think, gee, a beer would be nice. Sometimes i have a couple and then just get hungry, eat , and stop drinking.

but other times, i just keep going and then I'm sloppy drunk. When I went with my friend the other night , I had such a hangover the next day. i hate that. If i drink enough to get a hangover, it makes me depressed for days after.

Plus i just feel like it's kind of ridiculous for someone my age to be getting drunk. Kind of undignified and immature.
Plus, well, there's no good reason to drink, especially when i can't always stop at a couple. So i think i should just stop altogether.

i like the way it seems like in other countries people just go and get fresh food every day. You made it sound so good. Even when you were describing the tomatoes and bread, i could just imagine it. I'm definately goin to the farmers market tomorrow.