View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 08:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Originally Posted by drainedwife View Post
he is really something....does he actually believe this sh*t....?
Maybe......He has a very twisted way of looking at everything, and nothing anyone says at this point is going to change that. He thinks he did nothing wrong and that the rules that others live by do not apply to him because he is 'different'.

Or maybe not.....he thinks he can control you by threats and manipulation because it has always worked before. He is freaking out because he has lost control of you and it is making him crazy. He is all over the map and any sane judge will see that in a heartbeat.

Bottom line-it doesn't matter whether or not he believes his own stuff. YOU know the truth. Stop letting him scare you. (I know, easier said than done. Been there.)

Originally Posted by drainedwife View Post
any ideas how i can fight back???
The best way to fight back is not to fight back. He WANTS you to fight back so he can point at you and say "See how unstable she is?? I told you she is the crazy one!"

So you surprise him.....let him hang himself. Do not react to anything; do not talk to him or email him or send smoke signals. Let your attorney handle it.

Print off those emails and write down every rotten thing you can think of that he has done to you. When you find yourself weakening and getting ready to cave, read this stuff again and again until you remember how he is treating you and why you are doing what you are doing. Let him go so you can finally find yourself.