Old 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
alyssiav

AH is working program and still getting ugly

So my ah is working an outpatient program and has been sober for 13 days now. He still gets in these moods where he lashes out at me. In particular today .... it came up that a friend of mine knows that he is getting help and he blew up at me because he hates her and why do I have to tell everyone everything. She already knew he had a problem was I supposed to let her think he still does? Anyways he was saying he hates me and we should just get a divorce so he can start over. He says that they say in rehab that you shouldn't stay with the person your with (is that true?). He says these things and then he'll take it back later but it really hurts when he gets mad he threatens divorce and that he just wants to start over because everone knows everything. Does it really matter what everyone thinks?

Even if he keeps this up and stays clean, how is our marriage going to survive? Maybe I'll still hate him even sober. He even says "see I'm sober and I'm still like this". I think he has serious mental issues. Maybe he's bi-polar like his mom.

I just hate this ... when does it get better?