View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

is anyone still awake? - i have no idea how to *do* myspace - my daughter can sign me in using my password and email (i had to use an old one as daughter used my real email address when she did myspace last year) - it's so random - why will it let her on and not me - once i figure it out i will let anyone who would like to *be my friend* you can never have too many friends - i have to be able to figure this myspace thing out - how hard can it be?
Of course I'll be your friend...........once you get it figured out lol. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

loves, my husband isn't circumcised and he had our three sons circumcised cuz he said it was a *pain in the a$$* when you had to shower and stuff and everyone else was - the turtleneck turns into a nice little crewneck when it wants to so it's not a big deal for me - however... wyatt is a cutie - maybe motrin and then tylenol will help the lil guy - that way you can give a dose of one before the other wears off - you can only do that with motrin and tylenol - other things won't work like that...
LOL She has done the tylenol thing. There's one other thing to consider. She's breast feeding and I'm thinking maybe she drank too many mountain dews. She says no, but I've known my daughter her whole life and I think maybe............

Whatever it is.........I just hope it stops soon.