View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 10:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
steve11694

Originally Posted by dobiediva View Post
I don't see why they would release him. He's only finished 1 week of a 90 day sentence (45 jail/45 treatment). I can't see them letting him out before he's at least completed the 45 day treatment program (which he is supposed to do AFTER the 45 days in the jail). He looked TERRIBLE the last time I saw him. He was so sick and depressed. He wouldn't look at me, just kept looking at the floor. The 2 weeks before he went in he was a nervous wreck. He was sick to his stomach the whole time. Said jail was the worst place he's ever been and he thought he would never have to go back. He was scared to death of going back there. That along with his depression the last time I saw him and now this. I'm concerned. But hoping that its all just my mind obsessing and making things more than they are. The man practically lived here. I still have his shaving cream in the bathroom. Maybe that's where the smell is coming from???

Wow, the worst place in the world, BESIDES no alcohol. Maybe he'll find a girlfriend there?