Thread: Share: Fears...
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 06:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

You just reminded me of something. I cant believe this wasnt the first thing I said.
I was almost killed by a guy I was gonna get money from a long time ago. A trucker parked outside a motel we use to hang at.
I got in his truck in the back cab. He jumped on me and had me flipped upside down on my head with all my body weight on top of me cutting off air to breathe. I couldnt move ..breathe..nothing.
All I remember going through my head was my grams getting a call that my body was found in a dumpster or something. And I was like OMG..You hear about this **** on tv but this is happening to me.
I started to black out and somehow I got a breath and got out from under him and on the floor close to the front cab and he was trying to pull me back in the back. I kicked the divider open and like the whole world was looking in. He stopped gave me my phone..money..and pushed me out.
I followed him and dialed 911 but when they answered I hung up...What was I gonna say? A trick just tried to kill me.
Sorry for being so specific.
I know this guy has done that before.
Funny thing..I saw a couple years later how a truck driver was killing girls in various southern states. One being NC where I was when it happened. And all surrounding states.
His license plate was tenn. One girl survived and described this guy to a T.
All of it sounded just like what happened to me.
MAkes me wonder if it could have been him.
That scared me and it takes alot to get me shook. I would have died that night if I hadnt got that divider open. I just know it.
Thank God.