Old 06-20-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
laketime

I Probably Should Have Called The Sherriff

Well After I Posted About As And 15yr Old Agf Being On The Lam So To Speak, He Came Back To The House On Monday. I WAS Inside Prepping For A Endoscope, Which By The Way Was Lots Of Fun And I Would Reccomend One To Anyone. Anyway, He Came By With Agf And Started Quacking To Mrs Lake About Needing Money Again To Apply For Yet Another Job Thirty Miles Away. She Was Very Strong And Told Him She Would Not Support His Lifestyle As Long As Drugs And 15yo Agf Was A Part Of It. He Complained Of Homelessness And Hunger, Showed Her The Back Of His Truck Where They Had Been Living. She Told As To Take The Girl Home And She Would Put Enough Gas To Apply For Job. He Refused, She Fed Him Little Ceasars Pizza And Their Gone Again. I Told The Deputy I Would Call If I Saw As. However, As It Turns Out I Must Be A Liar Like My As , Because I Didnt And I Really Cant Tell You Why. I Probably Should Have, I Just Did'nt. Anyway, Its Not His Time, He Can't Seem To Get Past The Fact That Were Not Going To Let Him Live Here, With Agf, Not Work And Do Drugs. Weve Told Him Repeatedly, He Still Doesn't Get It. I Don't Know If He Ever Will. I Think His Maturity Is Stuck On 15 With Her. Its A Never Ending Viscious Cycle.