Thread: Share: Fears...
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Alive
believer

wow, what a story...u were quite gangsta there...yeah..i am not sure about the bugs, tough, the only thing i really don't like is ticks, because they get in your skin...lol

i told my grandfather who turned 85 monday, and my mom too, that i am gonna keep living when the day comes, because that's what i think they would want me to do..i choose to love them as much as i can while they're here...i made a pact with my mom, if anyone dies, we keep living because that's what the person that died would want..we decided to love people on earth and remember them with joy when they're gone..i just found out that it's what is fair, it doesn't mean it won't hurt tons, but i decided that life is too short and that i need to love them now..not after...you know..and when time comes i want to have a healthy relation with death..we are all fallible...i love them very much, but i know that time in earth is quick and i can't cry anymore..you know..i just feel like that..i think it's the right thing to do...

stay strong