View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 03:26 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Daffodil
Queen of one liners

Rose, Please consider yourself hugged....

All this happened yesterday...It's done, It's over! Now you can decide to go forward. Beating yourself up anymore will do no one any good .. Working the program brings me to the Three A's, and the things I can change.

AWARENESS ( of me and my actions)

ACCEPTANCE ( of my humanness in any given situation)

ACTION; now comes the time for you to review all the things you can change.

....There's the "boogy man" word......CHANGE! I used to be so afraid of the change that I got lost in FEAR...

Let me assure you Rose YOU ARE WORTH the journey....You DO NOT need a MAN to be a whole person... YOUR H.P. made you complete without being attached at the hip with anyone.

....Yes, your children maybe independent but we are only previleged observors in our children's lives to begin with...

Please ask yourself this question; HOW MUCH OF ME AM I WILLING TO GIVE UP TO HAVE THIS PERSON IN MY LIFE?

Only you have the anwser to that question Rose...There is NO judgement on my part....

I believe that two people living in the same house should "JOY" in each other's company and if that isn't possible for me atleast 50% of the time I NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES FOR ME...

Some pain is nessary for my spiritual growth but misrey is optional...misery is a choice I make....I choose NOT to be miserible anymore. (Most of the time anyway, LOL I do try to work an honest program)

So Keep the focus on you and what you need to take the next step FORWARD on YOUR journey....You just may find that YOUR company is pretty darn good company to have...

I leave you with love, prayers and the hopes that you take what you can use and leave the rest.

Last edited by Daffodil; 10-08-2003 at 03:36 PM.