View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tug

Update on my son

Well....we dropped the charges and because we dropped them could not get court appointed rehab. They came home on monday, Tuesday he goes and gets gas and drives off without paying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course the cops come.........my mother in law goes and pays it but he still may get in trouble....I'm on vacaction so they are staying with her so on Thursday she finds money missing and flips out and calls me, kicks them out of her palce and treatens to call cops........I'm on vacation.....so we talked and think the girlfriend took it after discussing the scene .......she doesn't call cops. I'm on vacation........then I find out hey took their TV and sold it.WHY? I'm on vacation.......girlfriend got a letter from where she worked that she took money and is gonna get charged if doesn't return it....she worked for a lawyer none the less....rumor has it she may get arrested Tuesday or Wednesday.......sorry to say I will be thrilled if she does. I know my son is responsible for his own actions but she is so street smart and such a bad influence on hi, Oh by the way I went and filed papers for custody of my granddaughter, they don't know that yet. So...........I'm home from vacation now.......would have been a good one if not for all the sh** and phone calls from home. SO........in hindsight maybe we shouldn't have dropped the charges but we were thinking of our granddaughter... so now I'm thinking of her. If they screw up a nd get in trouble, they stay in jail no matter what.Sorry to ramble on....thats the update, tug