View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 06:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
rose

DW,

I mentioned something like this to you in a previous post, as I had the same sort of thing going on with my in-laws. They did in fact get to me and I brought him home, before I knew it he was right back at it again, so now I had to go through it all over again in getting back out. One night my husband was in a violent mood, coming down off his high and wanting more, he left the house and I called my mil, while I was talking to her he came back home so I put the phone down so she could here what it was like, he came upstairs with a tire iron and started smashing everything in site, our boys were crying (her grandsons) he had me by the scuff of my neck and was threatening to whack me with the tire iron....she was listening to all this going on and I yelled out to her to call the police. He then realized the phone was off the hook and smashed it to pieces.

She never called the police to help us!...he dragged me out of the house to go to the bank machine, my boys where hysterical, they managed to get a phone working and called the police, who did find us driving down the road and arrested him.

Her comment to me was I should have just given him the money he wanted, all he wanted it for was to put gas in his truck to come to their place. I can see her not caring about what was happening to me, but for a grandmother to sit and listen to her grandsons screaming in horror and not do anything about it...I lost all respect for her.

They really didn't get it until he did go live with them, but for a longtime they kept saying he is good, doing really well, never to let on what was really happening, just portraying to me all was good. Then they had to call me and tell me that he had overdosed on herion...but it was the prositute that gave it to him....still defending him, like it wasn't his fault....oh, I tell ya. Me THE PROSITUTE! Oh well she is just his friend, he is just so lonely, missing his friends and family.

Finally after sucking them dry for money, food, gas, smashing up FIL pick up, ringing up there cell phone to over $600.00 and leaving them to pay the bill, they decided that they are going to have to get a bit tough on him..do you think!

Then he started a prositution ring and drug selling out of a trailor court that they own, his customers were doing the nasty on neighbours front lawns...she called me and appolized for not supporting me more and how sorry they were, they just didn't want to believe it.

Not a month after that I get a letter in the mail from her, telling me they were to see him and he is so depressed, that they have caused him troubles in getting around to find work by taking the cell phone away from him and the pick-up and that he just want him and I to be friends and that I should really be dividing the equity in the home with him....man they are as nuts as he is...I just stay away and don't have any communication with them or my sister in laws.

I know what I have to do without any imput from them.

Rose