View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 09:39 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
notsleepingwell
I'm HOME!!!!!

(I'm scared to death of what will happen to me and my kids if I do have to kick him out, and I've told him that I will do it, if he doesn't get some help. So I need to come up with some sort of plan for me and the kids to survive, because I may have to follow through on that. I know that I have to follow through this time. I just don't know how yet. )

Although I'm coming at this from a different angle, my daughter is my addict, having been to the depths of addiction...my daughter lost her son, her apt, her job, her car...she now sleeps in homeless shelters and hooks for money, she was a registered nurse....I guess I'm just telling you, leaving is not the worst that can happen. If things are bad now, they can get a whole lot worse, with drug dealers coming looking for money etc., etc.

If this is early on for you, it may not seem that bad. And addicts are able to hold things together for some time....but then there seems to be a downward spiral which happens very quickly, and it is just like a tornado sucking everything into it, you can get swept into the vortex very quickly. Start putting money aside, hidden, just for you and the kids now.

Praying for you and your family