View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:50 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
rose

Try to keep your mind away from things that have not happened yet...for today he is not better and you are doing what you have to do for today. If the day comes and he gets better you will know and then you can look at it.

You mentioned that you wished he had been picked up or done something on his own so he could not blame you...I went through the same feelings, just didnt want to be the one to stir the pot for the fear of getting blamed...

Let me tell you....my husband robbed 3 stores...it had nothing to do with me...guess what he turned it around and blamed me for it...Excuse...I was so hurt that you would not let me come home that I had to do more dope to cover the hurt, when I ran out I need more and you would not give me any money so I had to rob a store, had you just given me the money I would have never done it...

Now with you reading this you must think ya right, my fault...I didn't... I took what he said and felt guilt and responsible for some of it...he just knew how to manipulate me and get to me...how nuts was that, but I know it is for the best for me to stay away from him because I don't trust that he could still be able to manilpulate...

I know you feel for your daughter, but you are only doing what is best and safe for her...you are being a resonsible caring mom.

Rose