Thread: Prayers Please
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 04:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
guineapigjude

Prayers Please

Hi gang ~ I need lots of prayers this next week or so, and would appreciate it if you could add me to your list!
Soon to be exAH and I are signing divorce papers this afternoon. I'm real worried about that, because he refuses to read them and my lawyer is going to have to confront him about it. (I've tried and am afraid to push him because he's been very nice, and I'm afraid to wake the dragon. He's got me trained, huh?) I know it sounds bizarre, ~why wouldn't he read the papers?~but, welcome to the wonderful world of addiction.
The house goes on the market the 22nd. The kids and I have been busting a@# moving stuff and getting our rooms ready at my parents, while AH has time to go golfing. (OK, a bitter moment! Working on it!) I was going to clean the whole place out (think 17 years of accumulated "stuff"), then said to myself "Wait a minute! What's he doing?!" Since he has to pay the mortgage til I sell, and since he's mad it's cutting into his spending money, and since 75% of the "stuff" is his,it's in his best interest to get the house ready ASAP. So I told him he needs to get a dumpster and clean the place out, AND clean up the outside, pressure wash and freshen the paint.
He says he's going to, but is going to hire guys to help him because it's too much for him to do alone. This is where I'll refrain from screaming about how he's complaining that the court ordered child support is too much money, yet he can hire guys to help clean out the house.....
Anyway, I'm sick to death with worry he'll start getting mad because this is all too much responsibility and I'm a f@#$%^ bi*ch and if he's using, it's not pretty...
So please pray I get through this last hurdle with as little drama as possible! I'm starting to feel like I'm at my limit of dealing with him calmly, and tired of being phsically and emotionally sick after one of his tirades.
Thanks for listening!!!!

Last edited by Cynay; 06-13-2007 at 08:51 AM.