Thread: Down in a hole
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 03:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
hope3
Hope3

Red face

Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
Down in a hole dont know if i can be saved see my heart decorate it like a grave, you dont understand who they thought me to be, look at me now a man who wont let himself be! down in a hole feeling so small down in a hole losing my soul i'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied...
I drink and drink but do not die i live but i am dead ?????????? Which is the worse of 2 evils ???????????

Hi problemchild, my name is Sharon and I am an slcoholic. Thanks to an open mind, support of my lover, friends, family, an the wonderful people at this site, I am recovering and 6/28 will mark my 7th month of sobriety. So, I don't know how qualified I am to give you any advice, but I am going to ask you to go to a qualified doc to get evaluated if you haven't already...get help.

Maybe you would do good with anti craving meds, maybe therapy, maybe shock therapy, ok, the last statement was my wierd sense of humor..But my point and I rarely have one, is, you are ill, alcoholism is a disease and should be treated accordingly. Every professional book I've read on alcoholism suggests being evaluated when possible. We need to start treating the disease, and stop beating ourselves up when we find we have it,,,,Ok, I only wish you life, and a healthy one at that....hope3