Old 06-08-2007, 10:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Live

God, this is painful!

I don't like to look back there! But loves your courage inspires me!

With tears, my sister's husband held a gun to her head with a hollow point and becasue she is ex-military and experienced with weapons...she said all she could think about was the way the hollow point would blow her head apart all over. And that her kids would see it.

Mine was so much smarter, he made sure he would never be prosecuted! That night he tried to strangle me, I bit his hand which was over my mouth as he was beating me in the back of the head with the other hand (big guy, celebrated bouncer). I bit him so he would let go or I was going to strangulate. I told him, because he was beating the back of my head and I knew that is where the optical is that I couldn't see. He laughed and said it was amazing I was conscious! I went to jail for biting his hand! After I told him I couldn't see, he drug me in the other room and tied me up.
Some survival kicked in......I went into full blown intentional survival hysterics, blowing snot out my nose and etc to convince him I was securely tied. Then he disabled my car. I loosened my ties, spent a great deal of time hiding in the woods in the cold of winter with a cold water flood, no coat and low-crawled in ditches for almost a mile. I did pull something black out to hide me as I crawled down the ditches as he looked for me.
And. I went to jail.
I was put in a cell.
He was roaming the halls telling jokes!
I wish I could say I learned it all that time, but it's not true.
I still loved him.

Today I can love someone and not be with them.

He should have been charged with all sort of things, including criminal confinement, but sometimes, Loves knows, small towns are....well, different.

Last week, see I still know about him.....he beat the **** out of someone in a bar.
The cops didn't like the guy he beat up and said they hoped he got the best of him!
Joking..... We all know he could kill someone......what's a barfight?

I think he probably has killed some people. I am pretty sure of it.

And I thought his problem was alcohol!