View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:33 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

question?????

is there any thing that could be put on dog food to make the dogs sleep or distract them. for some reason, there is this extra bag of dog food that is kept in the garage storage area, along with charcoal, lighter fluid and some of the lamp fuel thats used for those little outdoor mosquito lights. one those days, i'll find little bits of dog food all over the house. leave the door open and the dogs that has been trained to not come in the house at all, will come in looking for whatever and then i'll usually find these little bits of food, he'll go feed them and then all of a sudden, they all just can't stay awake. i mean they sleep all day, wake them and theyll go right back to sleep. sometimes i'll hear them bark for a minute and when i check to see what they see, they are quitely looking at the roof. i go up in the attic and there are places, that i can literally see the sky, like someone has cut lines in the roof, seems like it would leak if it had as many lines in it as i can see. i don't go up there to take a really good look cause its dark up there other than for the many lines and i'm afraid that there may be some place that i could fall through if i went too far back up there.