View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 08:36 AM
  # 380 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Cinder.. sometimes we have to fight a battle on two fronts. This includes emotional issues while fighting for what we want financially.

I almost lost it all.. including my LIFE.. when I lost the farm as my marriage hit the skids.

After that, there is NOTHING I cannot do. I get headaches sometimes that last me 2 days. I battle on. I get heart arrhythmias some times.. I take a deep breath, step aback a moment then battle on. I have bad knees and arthritis where I didn't even know I had joints.. and I creak up to my feet and I BATTLE ON.

No one. NO ONE and NOTHING is EVER going to keep me from success again in my life, especially me!.

You have choices.. tho gosh they may not be EZ.

If every co-dependent replaced all the energy they waste on their Addict with action to improve their lives (school, work, talents etc.) they would all have roaring success.

Think about it.. instaed of worrying, feeling sad, getting angry, checking on the whereabouts, looking for drugs, looking for the addict.. was all replaced by taking time to do a better job at work, learn a new skill, hone an old skill, push forward a talent or go to school, a co dependent could be nothing BUT successful.

So, next time you start to feel bad about your A, pick up your camera, read a text book, work thru a problem, look for a class.. Well, you get the idea.