View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by Elana View Post
I would teeze the therapist who applied it and tell her she could savea lot of time and money.. just hook up an electric fence and attach patients to it! I am bad.

Now why didn't I think of that?? ......and you're right. Growing old is over rated, but growing old in pain sucks!

I didn't get much sleep again last night. I even took 4 pm pills and lied there wide awake until somewhere around 4ish. I think my pm pills must have been replaced with No-Doz or something.

My mother is such a negetive person and it's gotten to the point I don't like even being around her. I love my mom to death, but she's a bully when it comes to me and treats me like a child. She even told me how proud of me she was because I just opened up a new checking/savings account. WTF??? I'm 39. Aren't I supposed to have one of those?? I closed out my previous account because I moved to Texas and haven't been working until now. I swear she's Loco sometimes.

I've been working in Lantana which is about 100 miles or so from the house, so I've been staying down there with her during the week. My daughter has been watching my dog at her house. Now, because the baby is coming, she doesn't want to watch her anymore. I can't drive back and forth everyday.........gas is too high. So, I'm worried about what I'm going to do about work.

I've just got a lot on my mind..........which goes to show you that mind over sleeping pills really works.