View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 10:00 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

someone shared with me the other day how their wife was always cranky after retirement and they when to the doctors and was given hormone treatments, whatever that is, and they said that it helped to calm her emotions down. i was thinking that maybe they had a point. i remember when my grandma got to the place where she couldn't work and get around like she was used to, she began to get older faster.

it was brought to my attention, that though i'm not retired, that its kind of like i am and that since i have nothing to do during the day, except the normal everyday chores, then maybe its taking a toll on me and my enthusiasm concerning life. maybe its time for me to see a doctor and to find something that i can do to take me out of this house more.

maybe the fact that i can't work, being around other adults is causing me to feel isolated and that can't be good for me right now. at least i'm beginning to have some idea about what just might be going on with me. before now, i spent all my time with the grandbabies, and since they don't come as often, maybe its time that i find some replacement activities. glad to have more of my time to myself, but now i think that it would be good for me if i found something to do that maybe i enjoy, to take away all the idol time. just thinking