View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 12:40 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
TexasGirl

When I found text messages to a woman, a call history showing late night calls, and his disappearing one night while his car remained in the driveway, I decided to confront him. Because he didn't know that I had called the number to find out her name, he tried to lie about who he was with (said Don...turned out to be Donna). Once he realized I knew that, he told me about how she was a client of his, but that the only reason he didn't tell me was because I would have been mad. And then I caught him lying about being at dinner with his mom when he was at her house. Would you believe that I wanted to believe his story? And even though I found "evidence," and even though I caught him lying, he still played it so he was innocent, only doing the things he did to keep me from being upset. My point is that confronting him probably won't give you the answers and clarity you are seeking. I would bet almost anything that he will deny, tell you it didn't happen that way, and try to make it go away. And then you will be stuck driving yourself crazy with did he or didn't he? The biggest question of all is, do you want to be in a situation where you have to be questioning the person you are married to?
((()))