View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

Thats so cool that your sis and her firends are coming over to see Templeton. My daughter saw your pic yesterday with Templeton on your shoulder she thought it was cool also. But when I think of a rat the image that pops in my head are the ones that are running around in the nyc subway station or the ones that are hiding in the grass and garbage.... that when you walk by you need to walk really fast or one could run right over your foot. geez I get the sheebeegeebees just thinking of it..

i went to my moms for lunch and my daughter and the girls who my mom watches were all sitting there punish. It seems that three of the girls ganged up on my daughter being mean and saying her sandles ( light brown) doesn't match her outfit. My daughter was upset but didnt back down and yelled right back at them. When my mom told me I told her well she is tired of them being mean to her thats why she spoke back to them. To be honest I wanted to yell right at those girls.... one of them even rolled her eyes at me when she thought I wasnt looking.

Then Michael was acting like a wild man throwing things, trying to hit everyone... driving me and my mom crazy. She said when I am not around he doesnt act like that i told her he doesnt act like that when hes with me either. he is hyper but not the way he was today... insane. My uncle calls him the hurricane.

I just called to check on the kids, daughter is okay playing with the girls and Mike is sleeping.

I need this day to be over!!