View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:20 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Hello! The recovered alcoholic is sitting here stratching his head....... I know exactly what I would do, because part of being an alcoholic is thinking about myself first.

If my wife did what your husband did, whether she was an alcoholic or not I can tell you what this recovered alcoholic would do, I would give her the boot so fast it would make her head spin!!!

Am I talking trash here? Nope, before my drinking got bad my first wife made the decision that she did not want to be a mother or a wife anymore and moved herself into one of the girls rooms. I am thinking okay fine, maybe we can work things out.

Well in just a few days she told me she was going to start dating, I told her that as long as she was living under the same roof as me and the kids this was not happening, that she had to go if that is what she wished.

I have to assume she did not believe me, that Friday night out on a date she goes, she arrived home to find her stuff packed and on the front stoop, doors locked and dead bolts thrown.

She knew she had crossed the line, she called a friend and was gone!

I just do not understand how some one can allow some one else to crap all over them, my wife only took it for a while and then drew the line in the sand and I knew she meant business.