View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 05:47 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  
finallyout

good morning - kj, i'm jealous i want to go camping too! have a great time. cindi, have fun at the zoo, my fav is the polar bears but not every zoo has them. every year i take the kids to the national zoo in DC to try and see the giant pandas but i haven't actually seen one yet, i'm starting to doubt that they're actually there!! live, hope your day gets better, i woke up with a headache agains so i know how much its sucks being in pain. i'm trying really hard to be in a good mood today, tommorrow is our 11th anniversary and eventhough i'm not actually expecting anything from him, i'm still kinda bummed about the whole mess. i had a brief irrational moment last night when i realized he called my cell yesterday afternoon and his message sounded depressed but when i called him back he wasn't home so of course i spent two hours worrying like crazy about were he was, but then he called me back and explained how he called between his two jobs hoping to just say hi and that everything was fine. i have to say though his honesty and openness about his recovery still bugs me out a bit, i try to just listen but its so weird hearing this stuff from the man who swore off any type of recovery for the last 7 years. oh well, i know its all a good thing. trying to get motivated now to actually do some work. hope you all have a great day.