View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 03:51 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

I cannot possible thank you ALL enough for this hugh show of support. They say if you have 1 true friend you are blessed................OH MY Goodness I had 14 responses............I am tearing up & feel so full of graditude. Thank you each & everyone.
I agree as to the letter, in fact I did write him one & mailed about 2 days ago. In it I told him I cannot deal with any of this anymore as it hurts too much. I also told him that if money could have helped him he would be fine by now but how can anyone help someone who is hell bent on destroying themselves & no matter how much help he gets he keeps throwing himself under the bus. I told him the only way he can get help is to help himself. Until he does I told him I cannot have a relationship with him. That is how I feel right now. Yes it is hard especially last nite when he was begging his brother to pick the phone up. BUT then my SS called & said he had 2nd thoughts & was about to answer the phone when AS started threatening him. SS was FURIOUS & DID NOT ANSWER. Said Mom after all he has done to hurt me now he is threatening me. AS has used SS's identity a few times with drivers license & SS took an 18 month suspension cuz of his brother plus tons of other abuse over the yrs. He said let him sit in jail now all alone & think how he has hurt everyone in our family. Today SS is putting collect block on his phone or changing the number to a non published one.
So far I haven't recieved any letters. He cannot call me cuz of collect block but he hasn't even had someone else call me. I guess hes mad at me!!!
Then last nite about 11pm I saw a message on my answering machine. It was my ex saying he wanted to know how things were going & he'd call another time! Just what I DON'T NEED. I deleted it & did not tell my husband. I would like to change my number but hubby's family had it for 50 yrs & he doesn't want to change it & by gosh why should he, he is an innocent by stander in all this drama. I think I will get caller id. My hubby is not feeling good from all this stress & doesn't need to know that dead beat called again. We have enough going on with SS's problems. Hubby is tired from helping me watch SS's 2 little ones & we have had to help him financially since his unemployment stopped & he has gone bk to wk. Babysitting is 3 nites a wk from Fri to Sun then we have them till Monday. He wks from 6pm till 5am so the boys stay with us. Then he goes to school Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6-9pm & we watch them again. It is alot at our age.
My carpal tunnel is acting up & I have to go get the 5 yr old to th bus. Talk to you all later.
Love & Hugh Hugs To You All,
Diane