View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 02:16 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

hey you guys, i'm so sorry, don't know what else to say, i've been so overwhelmed lately. didn't realize that you all would worry about me so. last week, i was so emotionally drained, i HAD to take a break. i picked up the kids from school on friday and we went to my moms for a few days. got in yesterday.

ss came over and apparently when he gets angry with mil, he runs over here, well he came this time with a really smart mouth and said somethings to me that i felt was totally disrepectful so i had to ask him to leave too. i felt really bad about making him leave but i think that for some reason he must have thouight that this was his dad's house or something and that he could do what ever he wanted here

talked to ah and he want to me to consider going to see his therapist for family counseling, says that he is sober and working recovery. sometimes i just don't know what to think about all of this.

i've spent this day reading and catching up on all the post, and i am so sorry to have all of you worried about me. i think i've spent too much time trying to figure out all the right things to do and say, and it sometimes gets to be a bit too much. maybe i'm so cautious, that i'm not allowing myself to really live in the day.