Old 05-22-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
ConcernedBigSis

AARRRRGHHH.

Well, I didn't snap. I was nice, polite and played right along with her typical phony bullsh*t. It made me absolutely sick to be honest. She of course marched right into the family area just like she belonged there, all giggly and weird. When we lined up to head into the service she stood beside SIL. So I thought all would be well, she'd sit with SIL and her BF and leave me alone. WRONG. She sat right beside me. The woman who for the last week could show absolutely no concern over Dad's death... well she pulled another one of her "feel sorry for me" acts and sobbed throughout most of the service. I mean, heaving pathetic sobs. Even BIL's GF thought it was a little bit over played. We ALL know she didn't care, why play it?
So, last night we all headed up to our yard to fall some more trees and have a campfire. I got talking with BIL's GF and learned some more VERY interesting things. MIL phoned BIL's GF the other day and told him she didn't think that BIL was thinking clearly, blah, blah, blah. The kids should really sell the house, blah, blah, blah. And the best part... She has NO intentions of signing Dad's house over... it's HERS. She told BIL's GF not to tell BIL about the phone call. I'm so furious right now. This woman walked away from that house, Dad, and her kids 12 years ago because it wasn't good enough for her. She caused a LOT of pain, allows her new husband to treat her own children like complete sh*t. If it wasn't good enough for her 12 years ago... why should she keep the kids from having the home they grew up in? The home that their father completely rebuilt with his own two hands? I couldn't sleep last night, all I could do was cry. RAH is doing so well, completely lost over the loss of his Dad... but still staying strong in his recovery. I'm afraid when the sh*t hits the fan with his mom that's all going to go flying out the window. I told him what his mom had said to BIL's GF, I feel they both have the right to know what their mother is trying to pull. I just don't understand how she can try to pull this....
I need to keep my family away from this woman, she's evil, toxic, and just plain disgusting..