Old 05-21-2007, 05:46 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
kj0975

Wow sounds like a wonderful person NOT. Dont let her bother u on this day if she comes near u kindly just get up and walk away. Dont allow yourself to be around her and if she talks to your kids kindly just take their hands and walk away. Its so frustrating.

My fiances dad just passed away a few months ago. The shame of the whole thing is no one on his fathers side knew he existed until they read about him in the obit. Then at the funeral was told not to talk to my fiance cause he couldnt handle it. He left feeling more hurt that no one acknowledged him and it really hurt his feelings. Now this weekend his dad is being burried and we have to meet these people again. I'm still upset about his dads wife telling the family not to talk to my fiance but I guess this isnt about that its about paying respects to his dad who he loved very much. I just hate to watch him get and be hurt over and over. Its not my place to say anything. Some of the family did reach out and sent him cards and some pictures and were really sad they didnt talk to him. They had a choice though.

I guess I will just put on a smiling face but doesnt mean I have to talk to them or be nice to them just smile and be polite and just be there for my fiance and his dad that I knew and who was going to be my father in law pay my respects to him and stay out of all the rest of the drama.