View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 05:55 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Why, he had Never thought about drugs, his brother had just dies beside him and he was so overcome with grief and noone was able to see where he was hurting all he could think of was not feeling what he was feeling. and sadly he still only knows one way to cope with sadness, anger and anxiety

Yea, my mom's "baby" brother killed himself, shot himself in the head. I saw her when she found out. For "HER" there was no other way for her or her dad to escape the pain except drinking. I saw it. There were no signs, he had no depression
that anyone saw, it was one of the most shocking things I've still ever seen to this day. Who am I to judge my Mom? She still hasn't learned how to deal with pain, from that incident she instilled it in herself that drinking was the only way she could deal. And for all I know, maybe it is? I can't fix my mom or her pain if I could
I would, being angry at her did me no good. All I can do is love her, and that is what i have learned to do. I don't like what she does, but it is what it is and I get it, why she does it. But she is my mom, and I love her more than anything.