Thread: I Need To Vent
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 04:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Toomutch

Angry I Need To Vent

For 3, 12 hour days, I have been helping my mother move. I am fine with this: My Mom is great....

Problem... I have a sister and a brother who were there helping for 2 hours; and the stuff my brother hauled was his own that she is willing to store for him, because he does not have much room where he is at. My sister helped for the full 2 hours mostly filling up her u-haul with things my mother was giving to her.

I dont want to sound awful, but I was there loading and unloading heavy boxes. I am not feeling resentment toward my mother; but I am so!!!**FF##@ at my siblings I could scream or drink, I really am close to drinking.

Oh another thing; first thing my sister did when she got to my Mom's was pour herself a glass of wine and set it literally under my fricken nose. AAAAAHHHHH. I was so tempted to drink out of it, but I didn't.

Now comes the unloading; my Mom moved out of a 6,000 sq ft house, (a lot of stuff)and I have the feeling it will be the same scenerio. I am afraid to say something to my siblings but shoud I ?

I am so glad I have you all to vent to

~Toomutch