Old 05-19-2007, 09:50 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ebv

why they don't go to rehab

I'm new here and there's so many questions I'd like answered that I don't know where to start, I've known my ex boyfriend since 1986, he'll be 49 this year so this isn't something he'll "outgrow" we broke up in 1992 because of drugs, tried again in 1997, 2005 and now again, he told me he quit buying, selling and making dope, I introduced him to a friend of mine last week that has nothing to do with drugs,I the first thing he did when I left the room was pull out a very big baggie full of meth, she told me about it on the way home, I havn't talked to him about it, I want to do it in person. Well yesterday my daughter told me he called her wanting her to meet him somewhere when she did he wanted her to buy pills to make meth,( she's recovering and doing great) she saw a lab in the back of his truck in broad day light and left. is he just stupid or is this a cry for help? I'd greatly appreciate any answers you can give me, also he still lives with his mom, doesn't work much I've tried to talk to her and she won't believe it.
thanks