Thread: Feeling Stupid
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 08:28 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
carl250r

i don't realy actively blame them for nothing. i could easyly say to myself sure i come from some sort of bad child hood. but the thing is I have always been so crazy and ******** that I have been able to do enough bad without any help from my parents. it is like to me i was raised like how you grow a plant or something. i was sort of grown, or watered and fed sometimes.
they are not realy this all important thing to me that i think about. i never think about them.well i can't say that. i am on the freaking internet blabing about it to straingers LOL. but i got started on this site looking for advice about my drunk of a girl frien , and now i am talking about myself. maybe i am the one who could use some work.
i work with my dad but i have allways called him dude.i even call him *****. and i call him by his first name to. i cannot remember telling him a love him.
my mother is a total train wreck and is dieing rite now, from a burned out liver that is a lump of charcole.
I maybe so full of hate that it just is me totaly.and i can't see it?
those parents were freaks,like things that you have only seen in movies bad.
but there old and i am older there cool , i am cool.
what i am doing now is working for my kid, he is 5 and i am pist off his mom is a alcohalic.I am not a drunk. i dont have any cravings for beer or drugs or nothing. it is a part of my life but it is not something you could call me. you cannot say my sons dad is a drunk or a drugy. but his mom on teh other hand is a drunk and i hate her because of it rite now.
my kid will never have teh child hood i have. but i hate a drunk mother so much because of what i been through . it pisses me off when i see thi sgirl drinking all the time. and she knows how i feel, about it and how i feel about the boy an she don't care.