View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 05:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
carl250r

""""""""Well needless to say, for the past several years he devoted much of his time to winning my deep affections and commitment. We both professed our love we shared for one another, but he wanted to become more physical - which he claimed would truly prove to him that my love was true. At this point, however, I became more reluctant to sleep with him - leading to his "loss of affection" towards me. """""""""

are you saying you never had sex with this guy?

if that is the case then it is a no brainer why he started to draw away from you. SEX is a big deal. he wanted to have sex with you the first time he ever saw you. he was working realy hard to get it to. and after a few years. that is so long he must of been getting it somewere else.there is no way he could wait that long.

because a adult male will not stand for it.It drives a man compleatly insain , he can only take so much, he realy realy wants to and needs to have sex with you. he had to just get on with his life and sort of get cold to you if you are not going to give it up.

but in hind sight now who cares,you did the rite thing, the guy is a drug user with HEP-C you need to have sex with that like you need another hole in your head.

look at this guy like poison. he is toxic and infected,don't let him spred on you.

you sound like a sweet and emotional girl who is very sinsitive. you don't need to be involved with a disiesed drug addict who wants to @#$% you.every word out of his mouth is a lie.