View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 10:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
CE Girl

*CONFUSED* you stated in the start that you responded and then at the end you said you did not respond?
No Rella, I did not respond to any of his emails, I wrote him one. He wrote back, I did not respond to his response.

Oh brother. I'm confusing MYSELF!!! LOL

And, its pointing one thing out to me, WHAT a freakin DUMMY!!!! All I did was write an email and I opened the WHOLE pandora's box again!!!

I actually did talk to our IT department. Sent them on a tizzy actually. My position is such, that when I ask for something, they respond pretty quickly. After a day of banging their heads against the wall, the conclusion was, as long as I needed to receive outside mail, and he kept changing his email address, there wasn't much they could do. So, I'm rethinking. For the time being, all mail is going to my ass't. She will forward whatever needs my attention. I've been hesitating to do this, as I prefer to keep my issues our of the workplace, but your words struck me Rella, maybe I'm not all the way WANTING to totally let go? Time to mean what I say.

Doormat, I'm going to thirty!!! I can work my way BACKWARDS to ten from there. lol

Unfortunately, what he read was...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH something c's....BLAH BLAH BLAH..
My initial reaction to this was, "hey wait, didn't you read his response?" (can we all say DENIAL!!! LOL) then I realized you are absolutely correct Elizabeth!!! He doesn't give a squat. couldn't even get the 3 c's right,,,

It took a bit of cccccccourage (as the cowardly lion said) to post this thread. I like that everyone thought I was doing so well,,,lol. BUT, I told myself, that I learned so much from the courageous threads of others, that I had to share. Very often, when I was contemplating contact over the last ten days, the experience of others have prevented me from actually doing it. I guess what I wanted was to show, if we don't keep cleaning our OWN houses, before ya know it, there's crap on the floor again.

Whats done is done. What counts is how I face and deal with it. To SaTIT point, DEFIANTLY sponsor time. That phone call coulda saved me this time

For now, I'm kicking my CODIE ars!!!

Peace