View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:56 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Well my AS is bk in jail. He called my SS last nite & said he was arrested for Assault. This is a first for my son & I believe what his exact words to my SS were " Something new to add to my record " Now here he is trying to dump the business of his car into the family's lap. He has no license so put the car in some " friends " name..............now the car is impounded. He gives my SS the name of the impound and the phone number plus he tells SS the guy whose name the car is in must sign a release before it can be taken from the impound. We all know it is going to cost money to get the car out..........................where does my AS think its going to come from? Oh yes of course, the family should lay out the money. I am not even calling my mom about this. I will wait until tonite when she is at bingo & tell my dad. He has the right to know since he paid for the car & all the repairs. Mr Rozied is upset by all of this cuz some way my parents usually involve me. It does bother me that my dad who is now 87 must do all this running around if he wants the car back. I know this is what my husband is afraid of......I will get involved to help my dad. The impound is at least an hr & a half ride from our house & a visit to the prison would be necessary to have this guy sign the release. I think my dad would rather get the car instead of losing all the money he has spent, my dad could use the car.
My AS has a pattern of doing this...........making a mess of things, going to jail & having us clean the mess up. We are all so tired of it.
Thanks for listening to me vent,
Diane