View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 03:14 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
kj0975

Teke my little brother is the same way. All about video games for a little while he wouldnt even leave the house just that game. I also have alot of friends who are very content sitting in their room playing video games. My brother has cut the cord a tad with his video games but is still very much into them. I dont know if its something to be concerned about or not cause I see that same thing with my brother. He gets so into it he doesnt even realize I'm in the room. Have u tried playing with him? Might be a time u 2 can talk some.

Rushed my niece to the Dr last night. She has this horrible rash that was rapidly spreading. The Nurse Practitioner came in and was totally stumped I have never seen that. Even called in the Dr to look at it and he was stumped too. I am glad I didnt wait. They were convinced its scarlet fever or Strep throat. My niece was all concerned she was going to die. They are at that stage in social studies where they are reading about scurvey and scarlet fever and such. After convincing her that if they were really concerned they would have her out of school or in the hospital. So this morning I will take a ride over to their house and make sure it looks better. Never seen a Dr stumped either and I have worked with Dr's for a long time. Hopefully the anti biotics kicked in and she feels better today.