View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 04:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wascally Wabbit
Power is not having to respond

Son didn't make it, he's in jail

Yesterday, I come home from moms at 7pm. We were there all day.
My son was waiting on the back porch.
He sat in the sun ALL DAY. He was blistered and not feeling well. He's so burned today that he can hardly walk.
(this is a technique to make me feel sorry for him and take him in. A few years ago he was homeless, my ex gave him some work to make money. While son was trimming bushes, he conveniently takes an axe and chops himself in the leg. This was a serious injury too. Naturally, I had to take him in so he could recover.)

After giving him food, and a shower, I told him I would take him to his probation appt the next day, but he must find somewhere else to stay as of (today).

He had been kicked out of a Christian rehab for crying out loud after just 5 days.

I drove him to his appt. today. I told him that I was simply not going to allow him to do all these evil things, take drugs, mess up his life and show up on my doorstep to dump it all in my lap.

I am extremely sad. I took him to his probation appt, and the officer took him to jail. She said he has been given every chance under the sun. She said he will more than likely do 3-5 years behind bars.

He called for his one call, I was driving and he spoke to my Daughter in law. He told her he didn't think I cared for him. Can you possibly imagine that? After killing myself helping him before he lost his job. You know, staying awake till 1am to pick him up from work, giving him a home and food and not charging one single penny, but insisted on all of his $ to be saved for a car.

All because he chooses to take drugs. It must have been a damn good high, to waste his life rotting behind bars for.

I am so sad, yet when his officer came out to tell me she was taking him in, it was like I had a huge burden lifted off me.

I am incredibly sad too. I have no children left! They are all in jail. It's a terrible legacy to leave behind, isn't it? I feel like packing up and moving far away and not let anyone know where I am.